I finally updated my main collective, raygunsueORG, with a fresh layout. Naturally, because "complete" to me begins at good enough, there are a few issues: it is mobile unfriendly; the navigation doesn't behave exactly as I'd like. Beyond that, I'm happy with the change, and I think it will satisfy me to have this sit for the coming few months. I'm about to be a full-time student in web development, and though working on this project would certainly count as the correct domain for that skillset, I'm not sure what time I will have for hobby sites.
So I'm happy to have produced something that shows what I'm capable of at the present, because I hope to blow it away in six months. Plus, I think it matches my sensibility and style, and though there's some kind of 'polish' I feel all my sites lack, I think this is a nice sample of my design preferences currently. I'm wondering how they will change, the more I learn.
Finished the Zarya revamp I'd been meaning to do ... since I made the first layout, essentially.
Took the liberty of applying for two additional fanlistings, for the game character Jodariel of Pyre and for the game Slime Rancher. Both are recent releases, so not expecting any news soon. This might be a collective yet!
Have a strong sense of the layout I'd like to do for FAVE and SUBTITLE, which is exciting. I hope to bang those out next weekend.ON MY MIND —
- Create more button images for Zarya.
- Begin Subtitle directory.
- Begin Fave directory.
I updated my domain collective with a fresh layout, inspired by the Flower Garden Layout Marathon at the Rose Keep, specifically the keyword regarding a fresh start.FEATURES —
- Fancybox 3.0
- Site-specific pages.
- Tool-tip hovers.
- Updated 404 contact info.
Regrettably, that's all for now!TO DO —
- Create layout for joined fanlistings.
- Revamp Zarya's layout.
- Add further buttons to Zarya.
- Add list of hobby collectives to link page.
- Continue work on Meljean Brook / Iron Seas shrine.